$5 Free Poker Cash

Northern Poker Stars - Dealers Wanted

Games in the Furness district and surrounding areas including The Dalton League, Tour of Furness and Northern Poker Stars.

Moderators: Trainglot, Devilperch, Forum Admin

Northern Poker Stars - Dealers Wanted

New postby VBlue » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:00 pm

With our first tournament coming up on 31st January, 2011 @ Dalton Cricket Club, I would like to recruit local staff to deal at this tournament and our subsequent events, provisionally booked for the last Sunday of every month throughout 2011.

I can offer all successful applicants the following:

- A very competitive day's pay (A typical day would pay £10 per hour for 4 hours - with an opportunity to earn more most days)
- Cash payment on the day of work
- A branded Northern Poker Stars polo shirt
- A short training session prior to the first event and full support during the day's work

I have trained brand new staff before and can assure any interested applicants that it only takes a couple of hours to pick it up - no previous experience is neccessary.

I am looking for any females who would like to earn a very competitive days pay working for the region's premier private member's poker club.

Anybody interested please get in touch asap, either by PM or by phone. I can then talk you through the full details.

I will arrange a short training evening mid-January.

Mark Varela
m: 07595 908422
VBlue
Straight

Favourite game: NLH

Return to Local Poker and Information for Furness Area