$5 Free Poker Cash

World Cup Prediction Competition

Games in the Furness district and surrounding areas including The Dalton League, Tour of Furness and Northern Poker Stars.

Moderators: Trainglot, Devilperch, Forum Admin

World Cup Prediction Competition

New postby Well Oiled » Wed May 12, 2010 8:38 am

Hello all, i didn't know where to post this but i guess a lot of people will visit this section so i popped it here. Every World and Euro Cup i run a prediction tournament, where you simply just predict how the tournament will go and you get points for guessing the outcome of games and golden boot winners etc. I normally run it between my group of school and college friends, but this year i thought i would try and expand it a little. I've got 20 people commited so far, and there is plenty of interest, but i am limiting the numbers to 64 entrants maximum.

In total, it costs 20. For 20 you get entered into two competitions.

-14.25 goes into the main league prizepool
-4.75 goes into a sweep (You get a team drawn at random and if they win then you take all the money)
-1.00 running fee

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... tf&h=7ebb9. The link should be fine even if you don't have facebook it is just a word document, it was copied from the facebook group which the tournament will be updated on during the world cup. If you go onto the facebook group 'World Cup Prediction Game 2010' you can click on the link there to get the sheet.

If you want me to e-mail you a sheet then reply to me with your e-mail address and i will send you one.

If you want me to bring a sheet for you at the Dalton Poker League or a Furness Tour Event i will do.

For 20 it will make the world cup so much better, because every game has something riding on it, and with 30+ entrants just about guarenteed, the winner of the main league will win 300+, plus there will be prizes for 2nd and 3rd etc.

If you want to know anything just reply here!

Cheers, Liam.
Well Oiled
Two Pair

Favourite game: PLO Heads Up

Return to Local Poker and Information for Furness Area