$5 Free Poker Cash

LAS VEGAS 2010 - Do you wanna go cheap?

Games in the Furness district and surrounding areas including The Dalton League, Tour of Furness and Northern Poker Stars.

Moderators: Trainglot, Devilperch, Forum Admin

LAS VEGAS 2010 - Do you wanna go cheap?

New postby Devilperch » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:36 pm

As many of you will know I do venture to Las Vegas every year and always with a good crowd. This year will in fact be the fourth year I have organised a trip and up to now there is 9 down for going. We are going in October for 7 nights.
I have thought for the last couple of years that many more lads would like the oppertunity to go but maybe cannot afford or justify the 700 + spending money that it costs. Would a tournament get over this problem? I think it would.
I am posting this to get some feedback on my ideas which are either:

1. Organise a local live Freezeout tournament which would be 25.00 entry and would only need a minimum of 28 players to give away a Vegas ticket on a winner takes all basis?
2. Organise a local live Freezeout tournament which would be 50.00 entry where depending on the number of players would be 1,2 or maybe 3 tickets?
3. Arrange with Boyles to set up an online game for a similar set up to the above?

All comments gratefully recieved. :mrgreen:
Devilperch
Two Pair

Re: LAS VEGAS 2010 - Do you wanna go cheap?

New postby VBlue » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Yes to all three ideas please Chris.

I would certainly be up for travelling over for a satellite. I would look to bring a car full.

I hope this gets more interest.
VBlue
Straight

Favourite game: NLH

Re: LAS VEGAS 2010 - Do you wanna go cheap?

New postby Honeymonster » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:55 pm

I think you could get a field of 24+ at 25 quid a pop.
Honeymonster
Three of a Kind

Return to Local Poker and Information for Furness Area