$5 Free Poker Cash
 

BATTLE OF THE MODS

This is our board for general day to day news, chat and discussion, please feel free to leave your thoughts, comments and musings here

Moderator: Forum Admin

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby t1tpfdc » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:00 pm

.
Early on looked like it would be a very brief encounter, but the cards turned ...
Very disappointed one hand with KK and get a call. Flop is K44. I give Bainn every chance to bet but no action.
Poop.
Couple very good hands in the end and I drew the longer straw this time.

Last hand (scary river!)

Image
.
User avatar
t1tpfdc
WSOP Final Table
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby Bainn » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:01 pm

A big well done to T1pfdc, congrats on the win my friend, I certainly felt it was my game early on.

Well played sir.
User avatar
Bainn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Nottingham, near DTD
Favourite game: PLO

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby PaulRobinson » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Congratulations to Arnie aka T1 to winning the first Battle, as it has been said you have won the battle but not the war, It has been so long since I have enjoyed such a game, you both were amazing in your play and a pleasure to watch.

Congrats also to Vanessa, yes Ace 8 SOOOOOOTED was the winning hand, and you win a custom painted brass card guard.

Thanks guys for the entertainment and more importantly the input and hard work you put into the forum. Money Well Deserved
User avatar
PaulRobinson
WSOP Final Table
 
Posts: 2901
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:23 pm
Location: Poulton-Le-Fylde
Favourite game: Omaha High Pot Limit

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby t1tpfdc » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Yes, Bainn, I really thought it was yours, too!
Some not-so--good cards played maybe not-so-well early on ...
Was looking good for you
But I am really surprised at my own patience (if i may pat myself on the back).
It all turned around in the end ... got lucky.

Thanks, Furn
And congrats to Van on the cardguard!
(what was the contest?)
.
User avatar
t1tpfdc
WSOP Final Table
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby PaulRobinson » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:14 pm

it was a side event Arnie, first person to name winning hand
User avatar
PaulRobinson
WSOP Final Table
 
Posts: 2901
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:23 pm
Location: Poulton-Le-Fylde
Favourite game: Omaha High Pot Limit

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby HappyFluffy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Congrats T1
Sorry I missed the match, but the matchreport of Paul works too:)

So when is the next game? :lol:
HappyFluffy
Two Pair
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:32 am

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby Bainn » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:20 pm

PaulRobinson wrote:Congratulations to Arnie aka T1 to winning the first Battle, as it has been said you have won the battle but not the war, It has been so long since I have enjoyed such a game, you both were amazing in your play and a pleasure to watch.

Congrats also to Vanessa, yes Ace 8 SOOOOOOTED was the winning hand, and you win a custom painted brass card guard.

Thanks guys for the entertainment and more importantly the input and hard work you put into the forum. Money Well Deserved


Thanks fella, I do like HU games.
User avatar
Bainn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Nottingham, near DTD
Favourite game: PLO

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby Bainn » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:22 pm

t1tpfdc wrote:Yes, Bainn, I really thought it was yours, too!
Some not-so--good cards played maybe not-so-well early on ...
Was looking good for you
But I am really surprised at my own patience (if i may pat myself on the back).
It all turned around in the end ... got lucky.

Thanks, Furn
And congrats to Van on the cardguard!
(what was the contest?)
.


Cheers Squire, I look forward to our next head to head.....
User avatar
Bainn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Nottingham, near DTD
Favourite game: PLO

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby Bainn » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:03 am

PokerSponsor2-0 wrote:My money is on Bainn simply because he likes awesome bands :) and I played him once or twice before and he's pretty good. Will be interesting to see what happens,

I'd also like to let you know that we are trying to offer is the opportunity for one of our players participate in a tournament that will pay out LIFE CHANGING money, for more info see this thread - http://furnesspoker.co.uk/phpBB3/viewto ... =46&t=3594


Hey man, this slipped by me somehow, thanks for the vote.
User avatar
Bainn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Nottingham, near DTD
Favourite game: PLO

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby t1tpfdc » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 pm

.
Almost recuped from yesterday evening's festivities.
Mega Good Fun that was!
Thanks for a very enjoyable day and evening, Bainn and all

Just read this thread again, and hey ... there's a Goodie Bag to be awarded!
And that is an easy choice. Since the Boss already owes me one goodie bag (since the beginning of time, I think) [Redbet t-shirt Not included in the bag, that is extra!] ... this bag goes to ...


Me good mate, Bainn !!!

[and if his is better than mine, I'll be Pissed!]
.
User avatar
t1tpfdc
WSOP Final Table
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby steclarke » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:48 pm

n1 arnie well played !
steclarke
Two Pair
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby t1tpfdc » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Many Thanks, ste
Ÿou missed an Epic Battle!
User avatar
t1tpfdc
WSOP Final Table
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby Harmony » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Well played you two! Congrats to t1tpfdc and commiserations to my Man, Bainn!

Enjoyed the thread and the commentary Paul, well done for setting it up.
Harmony
Pair
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby Bainn » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 pm

t1tpfdc wrote:Many Thanks, ste
Ÿou missed an Epic Battle!


FYP
User avatar
Bainn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Nottingham, near DTD
Favourite game: PLO

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby Bainn » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Harmony wrote:Well played you two! Congrats to t1tpfdc and commiserations to my Man, Bainn!

Enjoyed the thread and the commentary Paul, well done for setting it up.


Cheers Babe, happy V-Day !!! X X X

Oh, don't forget to reg for tonights "Forum Friendly".
User avatar
Bainn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Nottingham, near DTD
Favourite game: PLO

Re: BATTLE OF THE MODS

New postby Bainn » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 pm

t1tpfdc wrote:.
Almost recuped from yesterday evening's festivities.
Mega Good Fun that was!
Thanks for a very enjoyable day and evening, Bainn and all

Just read this thread again, and hey ... there's a Goodie Bag to be awarded!
And that is an easy choice. Since the Boss already owes me one goodie bag (since the beginning of time, I think) [Redbet t-shirt Not included in the bag, that is extra!] ... this bag goes to ...


Me good mate, Bainn !!!

[and if his is better than mine, I'll be Pissed!]
.


A big thank you my friend, I'll still crush you next week though.....
User avatar
Bainn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Nottingham, near DTD
Favourite game: PLO

Previous

Return to Poker Chat, News and General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

   

cron