$5 Free Poker Cash
 

The Day the Music Died

This is our board for general day to day news, chat and discussion, please feel free to leave your thoughts, comments and musings here

Moderator: Forum Admin

The Day the Music Died

New postby t1tpfdc » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:32 pm

.

A tragic day in music history!

Image

The Day the Music Died
February 3, 1959


Charles Hardin Holley, aka Buddy Holly
September 7, 1936 – February 3, 1959

Jiles Perry "J. P." Richardson, Jr., aka The Big Bopper
October 24, 1930 – February 3, 1959

Ricardo Esteban Valenzuela Reyes, aka Ritchie Valens
May 13, 1941 – February 3, 1959

Two great feature-length movies

La Bamba

The Buddy Holly Story



.
User avatar
t1tpfdc
WSOP Final Table
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: The Day the Music Died

New postby Bainn » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 pm

You missed an important date my friend -

1st March 1994

When Justin Bieber was born !!

*Cue music from "The Omen"*

:shock: :shock: :shock:
User avatar
Bainn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Nottingham, near DTD
Favourite game: PLO

Re: The Day the Music Died

New postby t1tpfdc » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Bainn wrote:You missed an important date my friend -
1st March 1994

New date, new thread! I'll move it when the time comes ...

Bainn wrote:When Justin Bieber was born !!

Who ???

Bainn wrote:*Cue music from "The Omen"*
:shock: :shock: :shock:

So where's the link?
.
User avatar
t1tpfdc
WSOP Final Table
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: The Day the Music Died

New postby Bainn » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:56 pm

t1tpfdc wrote:
Bainn wrote:You missed an important date my friend -
1st March 1994

New date, new thread! I'll move it when the time comes ...

Bainn wrote:When Justin Bieber was born !!

Who ???

Bainn wrote:*Cue music from "The Omen"*
:shock: :shock: :shock:

So where's the link?
.


Er, he is considered the Antichrist of music & that truely good music died when his "music" became popular....
User avatar
Bainn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Nottingham, near DTD
Favourite game: PLO

Re: The Day the Music Died

New postby t1tpfdc » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Bainn wrote:Er, he is considered the Antichrist of music & that truely good music died when his "music" became popular....


Now This definitely deserves it's own thread!
.
User avatar
t1tpfdc
WSOP Final Table
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: The Day the Music Died

New postby Bainn » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:25 pm

t1tpfdc wrote:
Bainn wrote:Er, he is considered the Antichrist of music & that truely good music died when his "music" became popular....


Now This definitely deserves it's own thread!
.


No! The Bieber must be erased from this universe.
User avatar
Bainn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Nottingham, near DTD
Favourite game: PLO

Re: The Day the Music Died

New postby t1tpfdc » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Bainn wrote:No! The Bieber must be erased from this universe.


You must learn Patience, Grasshoppa ...
.
User avatar
t1tpfdc
WSOP Final Table
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: The Day the Music Died

New postby Bainn » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:38 pm

t1tpfdc wrote:
Bainn wrote:No! The Bieber must be erased from this universe.


You must learn Patience, Grasshoppa ...
.


I must find a reliable assassin.....
User avatar
Bainn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Nottingham, near DTD
Favourite game: PLO


Return to Poker Chat, News and General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

   

cron