$5 Free Poker Cash

NOBLE WIN

Post any of your poker-related achievements here, no matter how small your win we want to hear about it

Moderator: Forum Admin

NOBLE WIN

New postby sexybabe3200 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:36 am

Well guys won another $5 dollor freezeout last night,
went on to noble couldn't decide whether to play a game so went for it and it paid off, as I won it . Played for 4 and half hours but was worth it in the end.

262 entered $1000 GP freezeout, payed out 30 places.

$353.70 to the winner
This is my winning hand hope you think i played it ok

ME SB 6,000
SUPERNANY BB 12,000

I HAD 5 J SPADES
SHE HAD 3 CLUBS A DIAMOND
She called the BB
so i went all in preflop with 206,780
she called with 168,220

FLOP CAME 6C 5D JH
TURN CAME 2S
I THOUGHT ON NO SHE NEEDS A 4 TO MAKE STRAIGHT BUT THEN WHEN I SAW THE RIVER CARD I KNEW I'D WON
RIVER CARD WAS 10C

I WIN $353.70 DOLLARS

Guess i played ok and with no help from anyone but couldnt sleep after that could'nt believe i'd won one as ive played a few now and got no nearer than 10th place winning only 21 dollars think noble likes me :)
YAHOO BANKROLL NOW GETTING THERE :)
sexybabe3200
Straight

Favourite game: Texas No Limit

New postby BULLY235 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:04 am

WELL DONE WENDY I WILL REPLY TO YOUR POST EVEN IF NONE OF YOUR SO CALLED TEAM DONT I THINK THYE ARE BEEN A BIT UNFAIR AS I HAVE NOTICED IF SHARKEY OR WOLFY OR ANY OTHER POST THEY GET A REPLY WELL WHAT I SAY IS IF THEY DONT WANT TO REPLY TO YOU WENDY WHEN YOU DO SO GOOD STUFF THEM AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
AND GOOD LUCK
BULLY235
Flush

New postby PaulRobinson » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:05 pm

well done 8)
PaulRobinson
WSOP Final Table

Favourite game: Omaha High Pot Limit

New postby Snapper » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:18 pm

Well played hun!! :lol:
Snapper
Three of a Kind

New postby psychocopy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:14 pm

very well played wendy a nice win i am sorry i never replied to this earlier but i never saw it
psychocopy
WSOP Final Table

New postby sexybabe3200 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:00 am

thanks for all your posts and it nice to have poeple look at it and tell me what they think as i worte the hand down and how i played the winning hand :)
sexybabe3200
Straight

New postby Sharkey » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:06 pm

Well done on the win Wendy but as this post has been brought to our attention (for obvious reasons) i would like to offer you my opinion on the final hand.

There was approx 40,000 between you and your opponent and after your opponent called there was 24k in the pot. What was your thought process in throwing in all your chips with J5, pretty much putting the tournament on the line.

If you felt the call was weak, then a smaller raise would have scared off your opponent rather than throwing everything in.

I am always very wary of a flat call by an opponent heads up, I more likely than not would check to see what the flop brings as I would be scared of my opponent having a decent starting hand.

Now dont forget you were behind when the cards were turned so really you would have to say that luck was on your side in that particular hand.

I dont want this to take away from the win though as you obviously played well to get to the position you were in but feel you were a bit reckless in that final hand.

Hope you take this comment as it is meant.........advice.

Isnt that btter than just saying well done?
Sharkey
Three of a Kind

New postby sexybabe3200 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:00 pm

yes thankyou sharkey for your advice i think when i get to that final table i start to worry prob a woman thing lol, anyhow i do think i went in bit to early but it payed of and if it didnt i would of been posted i lost i lost but lady luck was looking down on me as it was my last 5 dollars to so im lucky i guess but good to :wink: :wink: :lol:

once again thaks for advice and i did it all alone with no help this time lol :lol:
sexybabe3200
Straight

Return to Bragging Rights