$5 Free Poker Cash

QCPT in tha house

Rules of the forum

Moderator: Forum Admin

QCPT in tha house

New postby QCPT » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:14 pm

hello all from QCPT forum and friend.....nice place here !!! looking foward to see great games QCPT vs furness...maibe we can fix something like that!!! what about league challenge on epp let me know and i fix this for us!!!

between that im a forum owner alot know me under name QCpoketour...i play poker now about 10 years ( im french for who are already lost in my good typing ) I try to open my own room soon gonna be named QCPTpoker.com i just have to find where or on wich server i want it....and olso need a litle extra money cost alot to get it!

if any here have some good suggestion for now i look at merge or ipoker network.

I got a good friend here named T1 its for that i join here to let him know ty to invite here I am mate...and all here are welcome to come to QCPT we Arwe friend forum now!!! gl and cheer

A message to admin: if you want any challenge vs qcpt just told me and we can sort it someting good and huge maibe!!!

cheer all and win alot...if you are vs me and i reraise your bet FOLD this the best way for me to win hehehehe
QCPT
Ace High

Re: QCPT in tha house

New postby PaulRobinson » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Hi mate :) and welcome, a challenge sounds awesome, in fact we already have another forum interested so we could make it a 3 way thing or something. Just got to do a lot of stuff over the next couple of weeks to get the forum and site sorted ;) then we play

Look forward to the chats, any friend of T1 is a friend of mine :)
PaulRobinson
WSOP Final Table

Favourite game: Omaha High Pot Limit

New postby QCPT » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:22 pm

ty and for time np i got a new forum to make it sort to...just change about 3 days to smf....nice place and cost less...alot of template and homepage have to be built long way, but we can do it!!! let me know when ready for something !!! Can be good on EPP i work for them about a while so i can maibe get something really interesstant!!

cheer thinel
QCPT
Ace High

New postby t1tpfdc » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:29 am

Hello, Thinel
Welcome to Furness
Great to see you here, mon ami!

A forum challenge sounds Great!
And very interesting it will be, too!
Both can muster up pretty strong teams, I think.
See you have already met the Boss here, he is the one to talk to about it.
[But i will be right behind him if he needs a good kick to get him moving!]

See ya at the tables!

t1
t1tpfdc
WSOP Final Table

New postby lainy66 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi thinel welcome to furness poker a forum challenge sounds interesting I look forward to seeing what comes out of this :lol: meanwhile enjoy what we have to offer 8) 8) 8)
lainy66
WSOP Final Table

Favourite game: Texas No Limit

Return to Please Read if you are new